Attached please find Local Rule 4, applicable in the 15th Judicial Circuit (Palm Beach County), which was amended on July 18, 2017.
- Local Rule 4 is now applicable to both county and circuit courts and for UMC and Special Set Hearings.
- It applies in all divisions of the courts in the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit (Palm Beach County).
- Before setting a hearing, you must make a good faith attempt to resolve the issues by speaking to opposing counsel by phone or in person.
- The Notice of Hearing must include the exact language as required by Local Rule 4.
- This Rule also applies to Coverage Counsel.
Make sure you read Local Rule 4 carefully and comply with its requirements.